Open Call Art Explora x Artagon
Art Explora and Artagon, non-profit organisation dedicated to the support, promotion and guidance of emerging creation and cultures, are joingin forces to invite 10 young European artists who graduated from art school in 2020 or 2021 to participate in a residency during the transformation of the Hangar Y in Meudon (Greater Paris, France) into a cultural centre.
The works produced during the residency will be exhibited as part of a restitution show in this unique place, which was the world first airship hangar.
The residency aims at supporting the conception and production of artistic projects linked to the subject of exploration at large.
Each selected artist will benefit from a production grant of €2,000, an artistic fee of €500 (exhibition fee not included) and the coverage of travel and accommodation expenses, during both periods of residency, in Summer and in Autumn.
Applicants must submit their application online on the dedicated platform accessible by clicking on this link.
- 20 April 2022: Opening of the call for projects. .
- 29 May at 23h59: Closing of the call for projects.
- 30 May-30 June: Reviewing of applications and deliberations.
- From 30 June: Announcement of the participating artists..
- 28-29 July: Immersion residency in Meudon and meeting with local actors.
- 12-25 September 2022: Production residency at the Hangar Y in Meudon for about 15 days.
- Between 2022 and 2023: exhibition as part of the prefiguration programme for the opening of the Hangar Y.